Christy Adamcik Gammill helps individuals and families customize and implement financial plans to secure a successful financial future. Over the past two decades Christy’s passion and practice have evolved into helping those in transition find creative solutions to their unique and oftentimes complex situations. Her innate ability to have an in depth understanding of a client beyond the balance sheet creates an exceptional client experience and harvests successful long-term results.
Financial Planning and Wealth Management:
- Financial Planning- Budgeting, Cash Flow Analysis, Asset Allocation, Financial Modeling
- Benefits Analysis - Insurance and Executive Benefits, Stock, Stock Options, and Deferred Compensation Plans
- Divorce Consulting – Prepare Balance Sheet and Analyze underlying assets and liabilities, prepare Cash Flow Analysis and build settlement options; manage and monitor client’s post-divorce financial plan and investments
- Retirement Planning – 401(k), Pensions, ESOPs, IRAs and Social Security Benefits
- Wealth Management – Private Wealth Portfolio solutions utilizing Separately Managed Accounts and ETFs as well as a myriad of other investments
- Wealth Transfer – Tax Efficient Risk Management and Legacy Planning
Civic Activities and Professional Organizations:
- Genesis Women’s Shelter – supporter and volunteer; protecting and counseling battered women and children
- AXA’s Women’s Leadership Council – sharing best practices with top female advisors nationally and mentoring others
- Dallas Women’s Foundation – member;
- New Friends New Life – supporter and promoter; provides protection and education to free women from human trafficking
- Legacy Family Court Foundation-Board Member; create awareness and fundraise for the Dallas based family drug court in an effort to prevent children from being removed from their home by helping parents get sober
- Collaborative Law Dallas – Vice President; local awareness and best collaborative practices among colleagues
- Collaborative Law Texas – member; education and support of the collaborative law process
Education, Professional Credentials and Development, Speaking Engagements, and Articles and Publications
Christy graduated in 1995 from the University of Texas at Dallas with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. Her professional achievements include, but are not limited to, attaining her Certified Divorce Financial Analyst in 2003. She became certified as a financial neutral in 2004. For over a decade, Christy has been chosen to publish quarterly featured financial articles in the Texas Family Law Newsletter, been a special guest speaker dozens of times at the family law section meetings and conferences locally and statewide. Christy has also been a frequently requested guest speaker within her global financial services firm, Equitable, speaking both locally and nationally to her peers on various financial topics and practice management strategies. She enjoys mentoring young advisors to help them grow personally and professionally.
Family life and friendships are extremely important to Christy. Christy loves to entertain guests and is passionate about cooking, painting, and traveling. Above all, she cherishes the time she spends in any way with her husband, Bill, daughter, Lucy, and the rest of her family.
12377 Merit Drive, #1500
Dallas, Texas 75251
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, an investment advisor registered with the SEC. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. CBG Wealth Management is not a registered investment advisor and is not owned or operated by Equitable Advisors or Equitable Network.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC(Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. Equitable Network, LLC does business in California as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in Utah as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, and in Puerto Rico as Equitable Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. Equitable Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. The information in this web site is not investment or securities advice and does not constitute an offer.
CBG Wealth Management is not owned or operated by Equitable Advisors, LLC or its affiliates.